Recently when I published my weekly Good Morning post, in my comments section I found out A Vibrant Day was soon visiting Napa Valley. So I reminisced my recent visit and remembered all that wine tasting (strictly tasting) wreaked slight havoc on my skin. I know red wine (my personal preference) is packed with goodness of antioxidants however they never fully transferred to my skin. So here’s a quick guide to skincare essentials for a getaway to the wine region.
- Balm cleanser – Emma Hardie Moringa Balm, Merumaya Melting Cleansing Balm, The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Balm, Clinique take the day off…plenty of options.
- Hydrating Toner – Derma E Hydrating Hylauronic Acid Toner
- Hydraluron – pure hydration for my skin!
- Face Oil – Vitamin E Serum-in-oil, Badger Organics Damascus Rose Oil with Antioxidants.
- Spot Treatment – La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo (if needed)
- Overnight Hydrating Mask – Laniege Sleeping Mask, Origins Thirst Quench
- Night Lip Balm – Nuxe
- Day Tinted Lip balm (spf) – Lanolin
- Sunscreen – Biore sunscreen protect protect…sun is harsh
- Hair mask to nourish dry ends, try even wearing a hat!
- Sachet face masks with Avocado to really nourish the skin
Goes without saying, plenty of water to keep everything hydrated and ensure continuous flushing of toxins from your system. Grazing healthy snacks all day helps since the alcohol doesn’t mix as quickly with your bloodstream and you stand a better chance of covering more wine tastings;)
I really hope you have a fab trip and I can’t wait for my next one 😉